Chunky Beef Chili Burrito
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 lbs boneless beef chuck pot roast ,rimmed, cut into ½-in. (2-cm) pieces
- 2 large yellow onions, chopped
- 1 cup dry soup bean mix( soak over night)
- 2 sweet bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- salt and black pepper for testing
- 2 cans (796 mL each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups beef stock or water
- Sour Cream mix with Lunar Hot Sauce's Black Garlic Smoked Hot Sauce
Heat some the cooking oil over medium heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add one third of the beef; cook 6-8 minutes or until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally.
Remove beef and set aside. Repeat with remaining oil and beef, removing beef after each batch.
Add onions, sweet bell peppers and pressed garlic to drippings in pot; cook over low heat 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently.
Return beef to Pot; add remaining ingredients, except soaked mix beans. Bring to a boil, uncovered, over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook, covered,2 hours or until beef is tender enough. Add mix beans during last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Mix sour cream with Lunar Hot Sauce's Black Garlic Smoked Hot Sauce, spread on warmed tortilla, then put a scoop full of chunky beef chili, top up with your favorite sides, such as avocado, micro greens, deiced tomato, fresh jalapeno etc.
- Wrap it up and ENJOY!